Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Welcome to my world

In the past few years my life has experienced something of a transformation.  My world changed from being filled with conference calls and powerpoint presentations to one filled with paint and fabric and furniture and sawdust.  I am finally doing what I’ve always wanted to do with my life.   I’m working longer and harder than ever before but now it’s work that I don’t mind doing.  In fact, I love it.   However sometimes it is lonely and scary to be a self-employed sole practitioner.  I miss having others around to share thoughts and bounce ideas off.  Which leads me to one reason why I’m starting this blog:  


I want to share my work, ideas, (and questions) with you, my friends, family, and other design-obsessed individuals, and hopefully get some feedback in return.   

Second,  I am doing this because every day since I became an interior designer I have encountered the most beautiful, interesting, inspiring things, people, pictures, and places that I have ever dreamed imaginable.  I am doing this because I am so proud of the work I’m doing and I want you to see and experience what I am seeing, who I am meeting, and what I am living.  I have been inspired by many of you reading this, and I hope you are inspired by my work as well.  Thanks for reading this far, and I hope that you will come back! 



-Bronwyn


No comments:

Post a Comment